Feng shui (風水)
Feng shui (風水), also known as Chinese geomancy, is a traditional practice originating from ancient China, which uses energy forces to harmonize individuals with their surrounding environment. Feng Shui aims to enhance your well-being by promoting a good flow of energy in a space. The five elements are earth, metal, water, wood, and fire; associated with certain qualities.
- Fire represents passion, inspiration, and visibility. It represents the bright sun, happy celebrations, and glorious achievements.
- Earth is related to self-care, boundaries, and nourishment. Like Earth’s physical function, the earth element also creates a solid and centering foundation energetically.
- Metal has the qualities of joy, beauty, and precision. It represents righteousness, integrity, and joy.
- Water flows smoothly, working its way gently around obstacles without surrendering its nature. It represents deep wisdom as well as our connection to others and the world around us
- Wood is related to growth, healing, and vitality. It helps you move your life upward while anchoring you to your roots, the source of your strength.