DUKHNI OUD AL USHAAQ BAKHOOR bursts open with familiar eucalyptus notes beautifully interlaced with citron and a touch of spicy pepper. The rose, patchouli and vanilla mid notes add a touch of romance. The comforting base notes of sandalwood and musk conjure up the warmth of an oak moss forest.
DUKHNI OUD AL SAHER BAKHOOR present a refreshing exuberance. Fresh notes of orange, citron and bergamot immediately embrace the senses followed by the warmth of floral favourites - Rose, Jasmine and Ylan - Ylang. A touch of eucalyptus is a smooth transition to a woody base of Musk, Amber and Agarwood.
DUKHNI OUD AL RAEED BAKHOOR is a refreshing, energizing blend that relaxes and rejuvenates the senses. The beautiful Oakmoss and Sandalwood base harmonize with a mellow Musk to allow you to settle down, unwind and bask in its leisurely tranquillity.
HOW TO USE Oudh Bakhoor with exotic bakhoor diffuser?
1) Light candle. Place on exotic bakhoor diffuser.
2) Place bakhoor on copper plate.
3) Allow candle to burn for 45-60 min.
4) Blow out candle and allow to cool. Bakhoor will turn deep black and hard on usage. It will not melt.
HOW TO USE Oudh Bakhoor with charcoal?
1) Take a piece of charcoal & light it for about 60 seconds until it becomes red hot.
2) Place the red hot coal on the incense burner with tongs.
3) Place a piece of Dukhni Bakhoor on the charcoal and scented smoke will quickly diffuse
Dukhni Oud Bakhoor Pack of 3 Fragrances (Saher, Ushaaq & Raeed) - 9 pieces each
Caution: For external use only. Do not inhale smoke or fumes directly. Please handle with care, and do not leave a candle flame unattended. Do ensure that candle flame is not touching copper plate and there is no soot formation to prevent any form of wax combustion or fire. Do not move when candle is lit as wax is hot and spillage can cause combustion. Burner gets hot while using with charcoal or candle and remains hot for sometime after use - do not touch. Keep away from Children. Follow proper care when using candle burners to avoid a fire.